The Way of the Dorf
baldorf is more than just a game or a sport – it’s a culture and a way of life. Dorf Heroes understand MRP’s mission of making individuals, communities and the world a better place through sound education, healthy living and community service. To achieve this end, a true hero understands and follows the 8 sacred baldorf principles, known as the Way of the Dorf.
The Way of the Dorf
- Be Kind | Everyone knows the Golden Rule, and it’s the first step to becoming a baldorf Master: treat others as you want to be treated. Kindness is a choice, please make the right one.
- Honesty & Integrity | If it’s not right don’t do it; if it’s not true, don’t say it. When in doubt, tell the truth.
- Sportsmanship | Treat fellow Dorfers with the respect everyone deserves. Remember there are no losers in baldorf, only non-winners.
- Maximum Creative Energy | Focus on the ins, not the outs. Life only runs itself if you let it.
- Community Involvement | There’s no I in baldorf. Take time to support your community – donate food, help your neighbor, clean the park.
- Commitment to Healthy Living | Eat well, sleep enough and get your exercise (particularly by playing baldorf and Pigdorf). Stay fit – a baldorf athlete must have the ability to put some leg into it any time, any place.
- Appreciate Your Environment | Enjoy nature and conserve the natural world we all depend on.
- Be A Strong Ambassador | How do you get others to play baldorf and enjoy the culture? Let them see how much fun you’re having! baldorf should not be left in a box on the top shelf of a closet when not in use.
Meet the Dorf Heroes
Forces of both good and non-good, the Dorf Heroes rule baldorf Nation. Look outside your bedroom window and you may see the Green Dragon spewing flames on his baldorf enemies. Visit your local baldorf stadium and you may see The Wood practicing his dextures before a match with Floyd Pig. Walk past the local health clinic and you may spot Dr. Dorf, stethoscope to patient’s heart, checking levels of creative energy. They all live in baldorf Nation, and there are many more out there. Are you a Dorf Hero?
|Measurables||4’0″, 80 pounds|
Death Pig 1
Floyd the Pig
Death Pig 2
|Measurables||5’9″, 170 pounds|
|Hometown||San Diego, California|
Build a Dorf Cannon
Grab your precision dorfs and a few supplies to create a dorf canon. Make a target and have a blast seeing who can hit the target the most!
Gather your ingredients and create a bouncy egg dorf from a regular chicken egg.
Jamaican Juice Box Racer
Collect your supplies from recycled materials to build and decorate your racer!