Pigdorf is an easy and popular variation of baldorf. Learning this game is the first step to becoming a baldorf Master.
The best way to introduce new players to baldorf is by teaching them something else entirely!
A game of creativity and strategic agility that can be played by anyone, anywhere, anytime, it’s similar to H-O-R-S-E, minus the basketball, hoop and court restrictions. Players select a dorf from their game set, choose a “shot” and, if executed as planned, challenge the next player to make that same shot. If a player fails to complete the challenge shot, they get a P, I or G. It’s a perfect indoor, outdoor, and on-the-go game – encouraging children and adults to step away from their devices and interact with each other.
Any number of players can compete with creative shots while trying to avoid gaining the letters P-I-G.
- The first player attempts a creative shot with a dorf, anywhere and anyhow. Be sure to thoroughly explain each shot.
- If the player misses their attempt the next player attempts to make a creative shot of their own. This continues until a shot is made.
- If the player makes their creative shot, all other players must try the same shot.
- When a player misses a shot they get a letter. P, then I, then G.
- When a player misses a shot that would give them the letter G they can “Prove It” by attempting the same shot a second time. If the player proves it, they are still in the game with only two letters (P-I). If they miss, they get a ‘G’ and are out of the game.
- During the game there are no warm up shots, dribbling is ok, but any shot counts as a turn. Players who are not currently shooting can practice.
Last person not to spell P-I-G is the winner.
Remember: There are no losers in baldorf, only non-winners.
Pigdorf Score Sheet
Pigdorf score sheets can be made on any piece of paper, and we here at MRP encourage recycling. But if you want the real deal, download the OFFICIAL Pigdorf score sheets.
Pigdorf Example Shot
Pigdorf Example Shot
Drop, Pop, & Catch
First things first. Watch this video to learn how to operate a Zeebee. Next, watch the video to the left to learn this amazing Pidgorf trick shot. Finally, defeat your Pigdorf foes.
More About Pigdorf
This fun game of brain and brawn sets a level playing field for all personality types. Are you a creative introvert? Come up with off-the-wall (pun intended) shots your competitors won’t expect. Are you athletically gifted and love a good physical challenge? Try jumping shots or even cartwheel shots. Are you anything or everything in-between? Make this game your own by experimenting with shots you can kill and shots your opponents will be challenged by. Basically, make it your own. Play indoors or outdoors and be sure to keep the game set on you at all times—you never know when the need to “dorf” will strike.
Few games or products are designed for kids in the locally made, hand-crafted market. This game helps expand the customer base of locally made products.