Each Christmas MRP gives gifts to Lincoln-area kids in need that can use a little extra something fun under the Christmas tree.
Holiday Cheer for Kids in Need
Each Christmas, MRP partners with community organizations to give gifts to kids that could use a little something extra under the Christmas tree. Our baldorf Better Holidays gift packs include fun stuff like Pigdorf Playing Sets and essentials like clothing, personal hygiene products, school supplies and healthy foods. There’s even something for mom and dad. ‘Tis the season- help us help families who need additional support during the holidays. Learn all about this program by watching the above video.
Learn all about the baldorf Better Holidays program by watching the video.
Each gift package costs MRP about $125 (actual value $175-200). From $5-$125, every dollar makes a difference. How many kids can you help?
Past baldorf Better Holidays partners include the following:
- 2019-2021, Roper Elementary School | Roper Elementary is part of the Lincoln Public Schools system. MRP supported students identified by the school.
- 2018, Lakeview Elementary and Boys and Girls Club | The Boys and Girls Club of Lincoln & Lancaster County works to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- 2017, Lakeview Elementary | Lakeview Elementary is part of the Lincoln Public Schools system. MRP supported students through the Community Learning Center. CLCs are a strategy to support successful students, thriving families, strong neighborhoods.
- 2016, The Malone Center | The Malone Center strengthens the African American community in Lincoln and Lancaster County by serving as a cornerstone for educational, cultural, and advocacy programs for all people.
- 2015, Friendship Home | Friendship Home exists to support, shelter and advocate for victims of domestic violence and their children.
- 2014, The BAY | The BAY is centered on creating opportunities for youth to connect them with positive activities, positive adults and the community.
- 2014, Friendship Home and Elliott Elementary (through YMCA of Lincoln, NE)
- 2013, Elliott Elementary (through YMCA of Lincoln, NE) and The Bay
- 2011-2012, Saratoga Elementary Community Learning Center